1. What curse/swear word do you use the most?
Frak. Trained myself out of anything more shocking because of where I work.
2. Do you own an iPod?
I own half a dozen gadgets that play mp3s, why would I need one?
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
My mum, paranoidangel42, chat, whoever's on twitter.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
I don't do alarm clocks unless I need to get up in less than 5 hours or before 6:30am. Both of which are rare.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
8. What was the last film you watched?
Blake Holsey High: Conclusions
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Only if I'm ill.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
On rotation in my car: Selina Gomez: Kiss and Tell, Adam Lambert: For Your Entertainment, Melissa Etheridge: Yes I Am, Rush: Hold Your Fire, Stevie Nicks: *not sure which one*, Billy Joel: The Bridge
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk, though I'd rather have hot chocolate or an egg cream.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
At the supermarket last week. Only because I hadn't had lunch.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
18. What are you looking forward to?
Lunacon. New series of Doctor Who
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
I still do.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I have an "I'm With The Banned" t-shirt (banned books week) and a Robin Sparkles Mall Tour t-shirt. Do those count?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Watching Lost and Knitting, probably
23. What was the last song you heard?
Maybe "Reflections" from BHH. There are several songs in the show, and I just finished a marathon. Or whatever was featured on NCIS: LA last night.
24. When was the last time you cried?
Reading How Beautiful the Ordinary. The first story hit me hard for some reason.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop, but my elbow is leaning on a laptop.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
27. What’s the weather like?
Sunny and way too warm for early March
28. Would you ever date a person covered in tattoos?
Depends on the person...and the tattoos.
29. What did you do before this?
Fed the bunnies. Answered some mail.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Can't remember. I used to do it once a year for our library sleepover, but I haven't done that in a while.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
7 to function without feeling like I need more sleep. I was functioning on 4-5 at Gallifrey. There are other people who can tell me how successful that was.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
When I remember.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
34. What did you do last night?
Blake Holsey High, NCIS, NCIS:LA, White Collar, knitting, chat
35. Do you use sarcasm?
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Older than I am right now.
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
When I was a kid, we went to Great Adventure every year. I've probably been to at least one of the others, but the amusement parts all blur together these days.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Do you mean gender?
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
Nope. Woefully uninformed, that's me.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
I managed to pull a barbecue grill over on to me when I was four. Still have a scar on my leg.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Coworker. I blame not feeling well.
45. Do you like anybody?
Most people, most of the time. But they can be annoying sometimes.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Salad for the bunnies and a few human foods for me.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I used to be able to. When I was a kid.
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
O-, I think.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I'd rather not.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
If there was one, I was oblivious. This is not surprising if you know me.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
I occasionally steal some from the bunnies.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four plus two at the sides for when I need to expand it.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
I'm rather fond of Penzey's Spices. I don't think they have a Spice Girl, though. A Spice Guy, maybe.
56. Do you know what time it is?
Not yet time to go to work.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
I used to. Play it for me and I could probably sing along.
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Press the emergency button. Try not to pass out from boredom.
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
I don't really like gum.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Who said life was fair.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Not at the moment. I don't really go in for crushes.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Can you have one without the other?
63. Do you like to sleep?
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Indiana or parts thereof. Arizona. Possibly other places.
65. Do you know the song “Total Eclipse of the Heart”?
Short version or long version? Yes.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ’06 Mustang?
I don't want a yellow car at all.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Yup. I'll shave in the spring. Or if I'm wearing something close fitting on my legs (tights, leggings) because I don't like the way that feels.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean. I just find it more pleasant.
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Depends on my mood.
71. Describe your hair:
Still growing out the bad fringe around the edges. The fringe needs a trim. Otherwise, I'm generally happy with it.
72. Do you have entomophobia?
Not really. I like Ents. Even if they lost all their wives. Very irresponsible, Ents. Just sayin'. <-- leaving Jules' answer, because it rocks.
73. Are you an adult?
I think so. Perhaps.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
All over the place. But mostly pixels on a screen. <---leaving finch's answer, cause it's true.
75. Do you have a tan?
The traces of one. It is March after all.
76. Are you a television addict?
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
Nope. A little sweet, a little salty and I'm happy.
79. Do you like orange juice?
I'll drink it. I prefer grapefruit juice, though.
80. What sign are you?