I cannot fly out Wednesday.
I will be on the phone with Virgin America tomorrow, investigating my options, so that I know before I leave for the airport what I'm in for.
With any luck I'll manage to get out before the storm hits, but one never can tell. I'll be packing extra books for the airport and a change of clothes in my carry-on, though I'll probably try to get home if the flight's delayed until Friday.
On the plus side, I went into one more shoe store today and found boots that are much more like Sarah's. :)